Thursday, 22 March 2012

Body Worries


One of the things about being “Hop Along” as my stepdad affectionately calls me is that your body starts to change shape. Its just because you’re using different muscles in your day to day life but it is something that is really starting to bug me (as with all my posts so far about RSD lol).

I’ve always been one of those lucky people who is naturally slim and toned; never really put on weight and if I did I would lose it easily. But since becoming crutches girl I’m losing  that. Not that I’m not still slim but just the tonedness (if thats a word) and I'm beginning to really dislike my body.

When you’re using crutches you engage different muscles to when you’re walking so while I’m not going to have to worry about bingo wings any time soon I am losing any definition I had on my stomach and good leg. (Surprisingly that one’s weak too which you wouldn’t think being as its the one doing all the work!)

Now this is probably one of those annoying insecure girl posts but I really hate my stomach now and it as always something I was, if not proud of, at least liked!

So if anyone’s got any tips to tone stomachs that don’t involve legs. (situps are out of the question because I can’t brace myself!) then please sent them my way!

4 comments:

  1. I think us girls will never be happy with the way we look, theres always something we would change!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're probably right: damn airbrushing!

      Delete
  2. Have you tried those pulsing stomach things? you can get them from argos. Also you can do reverse sit ups, not sure if you could do those, you just lie down and lift you legs in the air so you lift your bum off the ground xx

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely try the pulsing stomach things! x

      Delete