Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Creamy Candy








The Lush Times (if you haven't seen one of these newspapers pop into your local Lush and ask for one.. its basicly a catalogue) describes the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and "packed with chunks of cocoa butter to leave your skin feeling silky smooth and perfumed with sugary comforting vanilla and almond".

Thats exactly what it is; I crumbled half of it under hot water and that was enough to fill my bath with sweet smelling clouds of pastel bubbles. The water was silky and you could feel it softening your skin as you soaked.

My only complaint would be that the scent dissapated quite quickly so I wasn't able to enjoy it for as long as I wanted to. Having said that every so often as I'm typing this I catch a bit of the scent so it does linger on your skin for some time.

What's your ultimate Bath indulgence?

6 comments:

  1. OOO i love this bubble bar but you are right the scent does go quickly :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lovely isn't it. they just need to find a way to make the smell last!

      Delete
  2. I don't have bubble baths... saying that, I'm not a fan of lush anyway!

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to each their own. I only got into them recently

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favourites, love the bubbles and softness x

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete