Saturday, 31 March 2012

Geophyzz




In my morning bath today I used the Lush Geophyzz bath bomb which retails at £2.60. I loved watching this bath bomb fizz and turn the water of my bath a beautiful turquoise.

Unlike other Lush Bath Bombs I've used this didn't smell sweet but sort of herbally. Lush say its meant to smell of A handful of Hawaiian sea salt mixed with exquisite Siberian pine oil, sandalwood and cypress oils combine to clear and detoxify the body and mind and it definitely smells fresh and clean to me.

When the Bomb first explodes it leaves a saltly residue on the bottom of the bath but this quickly dissolves in the water. Although the water didn't feel as silky as other bath bombs have made it it still left my skin feeling soft and me invigorated and ready to start the day.

Whats your favourite lush bath bomb?

2 comments: