Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Hi

I suppose I should do an introductory post in case anyone out there stumbles across my small corner of the internet!

I'm Maddy, I'm 21 and as the title says I'm a girl on crutches. I suffer from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy which is a chronic pain condition meaning I can't walk or control my left leg massively well.
I'm going to use this blog to chart my transition and adventures on the way  from being a healthy student to disabled girl.

But don't worry it won't be all doom and gloom, as I've recently developed a very large shopping obsession there should be pretty things to look at as well!


 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3573969/thoughts-of-a-girl-on-crutches?claim=8yf3r77xm7g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    Welcome to the world of blogging.

    I too have a shopping obessesion so your in good company.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      Thank you for your lovely welcome. I'm now a follower of your blog also.
      Maddy x

      Delete