Thursday, 29 March 2012

My Boots Purchases

Yesterday I had a little trip into town and ended up in Boots to take advantage of their 3 for 2. This is what I got. Little bit obsessed with lip tints I think!






  • Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics (my sister keeps stealing my hair ties!)
  • Sally Hansen Insta -Dri top coat (see if this makes any difference to me cmudging my nails while waiting for them to dry!)
  • Soap and Glory The Fab Pore 15 minute facial peel (pretty self explanatory really!)
  •  Bourjois Blush (no.54 Rose Frisson from the new spring collection)
  • Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer (fair)
  • Brown blending hair grips (as above damn sister!)
  • Barry M Base and Top coat (as kindly recommended0
  • Rimmell Lasting Finish 1000 kisses lip tint in Carry on Cherry and Perpetual Plum
  • Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipmarker in Tender Rose and Shy Red


4 comments:

  1. The rimmel lip tints are lovely - I need to go on a Boots trip soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking them; probably do a review at some point. Boots trips are lovely but so damn expensive!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I love the collection 2000 concealer and Rimmel lip tints! I need to restock soon though!
    http://strawberry-picnic.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete