Tuesday, 13 March 2012

My First Every MAC Purchase

To celebrate my first solo outing in 6 months. (I have a tendency towards fainting/ falling!) I decided to treat myself to mark the occasion and what better place to do that in than in MAC. I ended up buying a lipstick, a blusher and an eyeshadow but its the lipstick that I'd like to talk about today.

 And here it is...

 Its called Tea Ceremony and its part of the new Sheen Supreme Range which costs £13.50.





 Here's the swatch, it looks a lot browner/oranger on your hand than it does on your lips.


Wear wise, its really soft and not at all drying and lasts for about four hours, maybe longer, there are teeny bits of glitter in it which just give it a hint of shine and to be honest, unlike some lipsticks, you forget its on your lips; its that comfortable!

Wore it today when I went to pick up my blue badge and sitting in the scabbyness that's the council offices I still felt good so I guess its true what they say, lipstick has the power to make a woman feel great no matter what the circumstances!

No comments:

Post a Comment