Friday, 23 March 2012

Sleek True Colour Lipstick

 This is yet another lipstick making you feel good on a bad day story! (feel free to skip if you want to get straight to the product!) I bought this the same day that I went to pick up my blue badge; mum dropped me at the rough end of town where the council offices are and when I saw the bouncers outside it my heart sank. I had time to kill so popped along to Superdrug and got this and a MUA liquid eyeliner pen. To be honest with you even the slightly threatening council office waiting area becomes a happy place when you've got new makeup in your bag!

I absolutely love this lipstick. From the way it comes in a little cardboard box to the colour it is on my lips.  The only thing which could be slightly annoying is the matte case but I tend to keep mine in their boxes so that doesn't bother me.

It purports to contain vitamin E and it does feel very smooth and moisturising on the lips as well as having a lovely sheen to it. It lasts quite a while as well; I would have said a good 4 hours including eating my breakfast and having a cup of tea!

The shade that I have is "Barely There" its a slightly peachy/ orangey nude which is great for everyday wear.

Apologies for the photo. Its the best of a bad bunch.

Have you tried any Sleek Lipsticks before?

2 comments:

  1. never tired them before, but that's amazing if it lasts 4 hours!

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was really impressed, especially if you factor in how cheap they are. Tried to get some more today but my local superdrug didn't have a sleek display :(

      Delete