Saturday, 17 March 2012

So MUCH Volume!

This product is something that I've been using for a while on my hairdressers recommendation and its something that I've never really been that bothered about.

However, that all changed today. I must have not been using enough before because today having sprayed a more liberal coating my hair has so much volume and lightness its incredible.

So what is this amazing product?



Its the Luxurious volume Thickening Blow Dry Spray from the John Frieda Collection.

This claims to volumise hair to shining new heights and offer thermo protection and I have to say it works!

8 comments:

  1. Hi

    I am now a follower of yours.

    I am currently using the John Frieda mousse in the same range and I love it xx

    http://brunette-lady.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been looking for a new mousse, I'll give this one a go! xx

      Delete
  2. i so need to try that out, I love having volumised hair... thing is I NEVER blow-dry mine! :/

    Le Material Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its too much like hard work isn't it! I only do mine hen I can be bothered but this does make such a difference!

      Delete
  3. ooh what an interesting product! i love volume for the hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am desperate to add volume to my hair. I need to try this product.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah give it a go. You need to use more than you think you will though xxx

      Delete