Monday, 26 March 2012

Vera Wang Princess Night



I love everything about this perfume or should I say Eau De Toilette; from its jewelled bottle to the sweet but also rich scent of it.

Its described as "Vera Wang Princess Night Eau De Toilette Is a chic, glamorous, floral, exotic, woody fragrance. The Bottle is dipped in dark purple glitter to capture the essence of this princess after dark."

And while I wouldn't know anything about being a princess after dark! I do think this is a sexy fun scent that would be perfect for an evening out.


The only problem I have with this perfume is that I love it so much I keep trying to save it for best rather than wear it!

What's your favourite perfume?

4 comments:

  1. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel has to be my favorite perfume!!

    Please have a look at my blog - would love it if you could follow me :)

    amandinaa.blogspot.com

    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think I've ever smelt that. have to keep an eye out for it x

      Delete
  2. I love the original princess. Not tried this one yet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one, saying that I haven't tried the original princess so I don't know how similar it is xx

      Delete