Tuesday, 24 April 2012

NYC Ballet Petites

I have been lusting after these polishes since I saw a preview of them on someone's blog months ago.



Isn't the packaging beautiful!

The Four Colours are My Pointe Exactly: See? This gorgeous sheer gray has been right all along!
Don't Touch My Tutu:Hands off this wispy white- it's all mine!
Care to Danse? : This lilac is up to the minuet in fashion
Pirouette My Whistle: Drink up: This silver sparkle is just what you need

Here you can see the colours from top to bottom: Pirouette my whistle; Care to Danse?; Don't Touch my Tutu and My Pointe Exactly.

In the picture the colours are all after 5 coats except for Pirouette my Whistle which has 3. So you can see how sheer they are.
Although they wouldn't work on their own I think they would look lovely if my nails were very short or on top of other colours.

What do you think of this collection? 
Do you have your eyes on any other O.P.I collections?

4 comments: