Thursday, 26 April 2012

A plea for help!

As you may have seen in some of my photos I don't do much to my eyebrows (apart from pluck them; not a huge fan of the monobrow), I tend to let them do their own thing. However, I don't think they look great (I mean don't get me wrong they're ok) but they could be better!

So this is a bit of a cry for help to you guys!

Where should I start in doing them? What products do I use? What should I do?

So lovely people please help a girl and her eyebrows out?

7 comments:

  1. You should get an eyebrow stencil & use an eyebrow pencil to outline the shape. Then you just pluck the non-pencilled bits. Shavata do the best range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooop sorry for the long delay to your comment of course I don't mind you using rthe link for the challenge xx

    I would love to read your answers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I also meant to say I would be chuffed if you linked me as inspiration...thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, thank you very much xx

      Delete
  4. Eylure do a brilliant pallete with stencils and powders in :) you can fill the stencil in with the powder then pluck where its not shades in :)

    Cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete