Monday, 16 April 2012

Supermarket Trip

I was in Sainsburys today with my mum and it was really really crowded so to get me to safety mum suggested I go check out the makeup in the pharmacy. Needless to say I didn't walk away empty handed but with some lovely mini nailpolishes stuffed in my pockets!

 L to R Loreal Rose Paradis, Max Factor Ivory, Max Factor Diva Violet, Loreal Babydoll





Now for some Swatches
Top to Bottom - Rose Paradis (very sheer, more adding a sheen to your nail than any colour even after  4                    coats)
                       - Babydoll (much paler than it is in the bottle but reasonably opaque after 3 coats; I can see a bit of tip if I look closely)
                      - Diva Violet (Took 3 coats to become opaque; a lovely purple shade)
                     - Ivory (not sure why its called that as its quite clearly gold! the most opaque of the bunch; this only really needed two coats but I did 3 for luck) Its my favourite- a lovely gold with a sparkle the camera didn't quite capture


Care to share some of your impromtue purchases?

2 comments:

  1. Nice violet color)

    Lili
    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I was quite impressed with it! x

      Delete