Tuesday, 8 May 2012

24/7



Recently these Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash came up on Buyapowa and I snatched them up thinking they'd be great both for eyeshadows and for a thick pop of colour around the eye.
The five shades are called  (direct from the Urban Decay Website) : Clash (bright turquoise w/silver sparkle), Delinquent (dark purple w/bright purple sparkle), Juju (frosted taupe), Rehab (taupe), Sin (shimmering champagne).

What can I say, they were easy to apply (I used Clash) the colour was bright and despite not using a primer despite my sisters warnings! they didn't crease.

You Can Just about see the blue there, apologies for the awful photo. It was taken on a camera phone in a BnB with a tiny mirror!
The only thing I will say about them and I've only tried them once so I don't want to make a definitive judgement was that about 20mins after application my contact lenses became very uncomfortable and clouded over as though they were coated in something. I've never had that happen to me before and the only thing I could put it down to was the liner; however I'll keep you posted after I've had another try so I can let you know for sure.

Have you tried these? Whats your favourite Urban Decay Product?

No comments:

Post a Comment