Monday, 28 May 2012

Day 9- Your Favourite Pair of Shoes

Now due to having RSD/ CRPS or whatever name the doctors are calling it this week I don't actually wear shoes (they hurt too much!)

I do on the other hand own a rather wonderful pair of slippers which look exactly like ballet pumps and even have a thickish sole so I don't get wet feet! and they were only £7!


Once again apologies for the stock picture; didn't think you'd really want to see my grubby shoes!


Do you have favourite shoes? I'd love to see them!



3 comments:

  1. I love these, where are they from?

    Xx

    http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/giveaway.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, should have put that on there, they're from next. I'll pop this on your blog as well xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Maddy, think I'll pick some up for the warmer months :) x

      Delete