Friday, 4 May 2012

FOTD

 Max Factor Colour Match Adapt Foundation in 40 Creamy Ivory mixed with Barry M White
Body Shop Eyeliner in Brown
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
Body Shop Shimmer Waves Blush
MAC Ruby Woo



May I present to you, a very basic FOTD whose main purpose is to be a swatch on my lips of Ruby Woo, you may remember that I mentioned it a while back, well I've finally got round to wearing it!

I only have the comments of my boyfriend "its a bit bright babe, I like those paler ones" to go on so I'd love any feedback.

Are you a fan of red lips like me or do you "like those paler ones" as well?

8 comments:

  1. I love this look. I'm a huge fan of a red lip.! You look great! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look very 40's pin up look x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do love a bit of vintage x

      Delete
  3. Noooo, don't listen to your boyfriend! I like the bolder lip and it's definitely a look you can pull off!

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. yeah I sort of though I'm not going to take beauty advice from you, you always forget to shave!

      Delete
  4. My boyfriend always hates it when I wear bright lipsticks too! I absolutely love them though, and this looks great on you! I love the blusher too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange creatures boys, I'm not going to pretend to understand them! Thanks very much the blusher is one thats grown on me!

      Delete