Sunday, 3 June 2012

Day 12- Your Favourite Blush




I'm sure you all know by now that my favourite brand of makeup is the Body Shop, so I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you that my favourite blush is from their range.

Click for enlarged view


I love my shimmer waves blush. I think its a reasonable price; you can apply it lightly for the day and more heavily at night and it gives you a healthy glow and shimmer without looking like you've dunked your face in a bowl of glitter; its also very easy to apply and even if you're a bit heavy handed it still won't look OTT.

But what you really want is a swatch so I've dug out an old FOTD for you where I've used it to give an idea of what it looks like as part of your makeup.





As you can see its just a very natural hint of colour without becoming a staring point or giving you those dreaded stripes!


Now I'm a bit cheap, what's your favourite blush and is it highstreet or high end?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know you won the giveaway :), can you email me your address so I can post it for you :) email address is cosmeticsshoppingintoxication@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete