Saturday, 9 June 2012

Day 15- Photo of Your favourite bracelet

My favourite bracelet is my Pandora charm bracelet. Its funny that it is that one as it was originally gifted to me by my estranged dad but I think I've made it my own!




I thought I'd mention some of my favourite charms on it.

 The Heart was a christmas gift from my boyfriend.
The Kangaroo and Elephant were bought in Sydney the last time I was home.
The Frog was a 20th Birthday gift from my mum.
The Hedgehog is a hand me down from my little sister (not sure if that should be hand me up?)



Do You have a favourite bracelet? Is there a story behind it?

2 comments:

  1. I have Thomas sabo ones I love as my charms have meanings to them like yours :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Thomas sabo ones I love as my charms have meanings to them like yours :) Xx

    ReplyDelete