Sunday, 17 June 2012

Day 19- Your Favourite Mascara

There's no competition for me when it comes to mascara. It has to be Max Factor False Lash Effect. This gives me a nice dramatic look that can also be toned down to something natural for everyday.







It doesn't flake and isn't too wet either. The only downside to it is that it is hard to do your lower lashes with but as I rarely wear mascara on my lower lashes I consider that a non issue. Best of all this mascara is very reasonably priced especially when you can find it on Cheap Smells!

Do you have a holy grail mascara or one that you think is better than False Lash Effect? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. This has also got to be one of my favourite mascaras ever. Some high-end brands do really nice ones too, but I don't see the point in spending loads of money on something I'm going to chuck after three months. For the price, this one's really unbeatable!

    http://beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mascara but if you're on a budget try the George Volume Lash from asda. It's 2.50 and it's really really good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love maybelline colossal volume! It's my favourite one ever! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Revlon Fabulash I thnk its ok and to be honest I have not found better.x

    ReplyDelete