Sunday, 24 June 2012

My Free Ciate Nailpolish

I have just painted my nails with this so I can't comment on the wear but I wanted to talk a bit about the application.

This polish is the Free one I got in Marie Claire and I chose Purple Sherbert as I didn't have anything else like it.

I have mixed feelings about this nailpolish. On the one hand it was incredibly easy to apply and i didn't get it all over my fingers like I normally do. On the other hand I applied four coats and it was streaky and just a bit off. However you can only see that from far away and maybe its because its a pale colour.
Here it is with and without flash.

Without Flash

With Flash


Do you have any Ciate polishes, what do you think of the application?

2 comments:

  1. Thats so pretty its like the NO7 one I bought recently x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color!
    Check out Prada Candy giveaway on my blog -> SunshineDays
    xxx

    ReplyDelete