Monday, 24 September 2012

Interview Outfit

On Friday I had a very important interview with all the top people at university to decide if I can come back to finish my degree. They said yes!

But I thought I'd show you what I wore and then in another  post do an interview face, especially as I got compliments from the women at the meeting!


I wore this dress from New Look, I really like the colouring, I think its quite unusual and it goes really well with my skin and hair. I also liked the cut and the shape of the dress, room for an hourglass figure and big boobs!
Another great thing about this dress is that its lined and the fabric is thick so it feels much more expensive than it is which is always nice!


I also wore these shoes from asos (although I kicked them off under the table as soon as I walked in!)


I really like these as they're quite subtle but just that little bit more special than plain black shoes.

Lastly I thought I'd show you the necklace I wore, apart from plain silver studs this was the only jewellary I wore because I wanted to look understated and professional, the neckline of the dress made it quite important that there was something there to break up the big expanse of bare chest.




I got this necklace from a friend for my 21st and I love it.



What would you wear to an important interview or meeting?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress I have a similar skater one from New Look. Great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your successful interview and being able to head back to school. What a great accomplishment and your outfit looked great too.

    www.AutoimmuneGal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, I am excited its hard work but I think I'm getting there!

      Delete