Thursday, 13 September 2012

Magnetic Nails

A couple of days ago I decided to try using my magnetic nail polish again. Think I'll give up doing that in the future!








As you can see the thumb looks really good but with the rest of the nails you can barely see the pattern at all, all you can see is the lovely smudgy bits where the magnet hit the polish!

The other thing was that it took a long long time to do for such little effect, I wouldn't have minded so much if it was quick!

On the plus side I think the colour is gorgeous and it was opaque with one coat so I'll definitely be using the polish again but maybe not the magnet.


What's your experience with magnetic polishes?

4 comments:

  1. I got this too. The colour is gorgeous. I found some nails worked great whereas others didn't. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too and I sort of want them all to look good x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is, might just wear it plain in the future its too pretty not to! x

      Delete