Wednesday, 26 September 2012

My interview Face

As promised here's the makeup I used for my interview face, hope you like it




I didn't use any base as my skin is spot free at the moment and my bags aren't too bad.

Eyes: Naked Palette, Urban Decay. Sin, Smog and Buck in the Crease
Eye Liner: Body Shop Pencil in Brown
Mascara: Max Factor False Lash Effect, Black
Blush: Body Shop Shimmer Wave in Blush
Powder: No7 Translucent Powder
Lipstick: MAC Creme D'Nude


What do you think? Do you have an interview/meeting face?

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why thank you, just realised what a mess my eybrows are and how blurry that first picture was! x

      Delete
  2. I actually thought how your eyebrows are such a nice shape. Its funny how someone else does not see what you see yourself. They have such a great shape they frame your face x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! i guess when its your own face you always look for flaws. I said it on your blog but I'll say it here as well, I love ollie and though he'll never replace Thomas he is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got beautiful coloured hair! x

    ReplyDelete