Tuesday, 9 October 2012

How much is your face worth?

I've seen this tag around a lot and thought it'd be interesting to do it myself especially as I don't think I own or wear a lot of high end makeup.



  • Naked Palette £36
  • MUA Mosaic Blush in English Rose £2
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara £10.99
  • Estee Lauder Daywear BB Cream £32
  • Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer £4.19
  • Bobbi Brown £24
  • No.7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder £11.50
  • 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Belle £4.79
  • Bodyshop Carbon Eye Definer in Brown £9
Total: £134.47

This is much much higher than I thought it would be, I was expecting a sort of £90ish figure.

Slightly scary how much I've spent on makeup when you think this is only a small part of my collection.

How much is your face worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment